Monday, March 06, 2006

Get your ethics here!

I know its wrong but its true when people say that every person has their price. I am no exception.

It pains me to say it, but if enough money was presented to me, I might do what I was asked and essentially turn my back on my ethics.

That is the great thing about people though is that they can justify ANYTHING. When someone 'sells' their ethics they are usually not thinking that they did a bad thing.

In their (my) mind they would be thinking there is some good reason for doing so. There probably isn't but they (I) are good making something up to at least feel good about it.

So yes, I daresay I am in danger someday of giving up my ethics for something of monetary value. But luckily my ethics will change just then to make that okay.

No comments: